Boneyard BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Charleston, South Carolina, US, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Waterfront, Landmark, Observatory, Walking Area, Family And Kids
The adjective to describe Bulls Island and the Boneyard Beach is ‘magical’. So much beauty in one place is just unbelievable. The calmness and serenity of the surroundings, the freshness in the air and the peace in the sight are just amazing. No words can be enough to describe the extraordinary experience. The sea waffling across the sandy shores, the leafless branches of the tall trees and then this giving way to the wetland forests and muddy streams just looks like heaven on earth. There can be thus no better way to spend a beautiful vacation in the luxury of nature.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Charleston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Charleston and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Boneyard Beach Address: Charleston, South Carolina, US, United States
- Boneyard Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Boneyard Beach(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Boneyard Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.44% of people who visit Charleston include Boneyard Beach in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
87.5% of people start their Boneyard Beach visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Boneyard Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Boneyard Beach
People normally club together Red's Ice House and James Island Presbyterian Church while planning their visit to Boneyard Beach.