Are you looking for what to do in Charleston?
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens: This is a historic estate that is now turned into a lovely museum. There is also a lawn here where you will find artificial lakes, waterfalls and swamps.
- Charleston Waterfront Park: This is the most beautiful park in the city on the banks of the Cooper River. You get the best view of the crystal waters from here. The peaceful ambience is the most attractive feature a must on your list of Charleston things to do.
- Arthur Ravene Jr. Bridge: This is a cable stayed bridge that also serves as a watch tower. From here you can get a mind blowing view of the city and most importantly the Cooper River
- Drayton Hall: This is the best plantation house all over US. The private property of John Drayton is now a public museum where you can explore the life style of the rich people. The furniture and decor are the most notable features of the place.
- South Carolina Museum: This is a large aquarium house to conserve the wonders of the Amazon. Here you find a plenty of fishes and small water creatures such as turtles, alligators, great blue herons, hawks, owls, lined seahorses, jellyfish, pufferfish, green moray, eels, horseshoe crabs, sea stars, pythons, sharks, etc. Add it to your travel planner.
Below we have a list of things to do in Charleston and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Charleston getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Charleston with confidence.