Are you looking for what to do in Charlotte?
PLACES TO SEE
- The Billy Graham Library: Factually, a museum that tells about the journey of the Christian evangelist, Billy Graham.
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center: A theatre that hosts an array of events that is very entertaining and impressive.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame: A hall in honor to the skilled drivers who showed their talent at NASCAR driving.
- ImaginOn: The Joe & Joan Martin Center: An educative and entertaining at the center.
- Discovery Place: A museum of Science and technology which is indeed impressive.
- Levine Museum of the New South: An impressive museum in downtown Charlotte, with an impressive exhibit.
- Carolinas Aviation Museum: The museum features a range of aircrafts, helicopters, equipment, gadgets, and printed material that gives out information about the rich history of the aviation sector.
Visit the Mint Museum Uptown and the Mint Museum Randolph and take a look at the interesting exhibits there.
THINGS TO DO
- Catawba River (white water rafting): Enjoy white water rafter and other water sport activities here.
- Freedom Park: Play a game of tennis, soccer or go for a jog here.
- Little Sugar Creek Greenway: This is a lovely path for biking.
- BB&T Ballpark: This Park hosts shows, games, fares and other fun activities.
Below we have a list of things to do in Charlotte and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Charlotte getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Charlotte with confidence.