- Address: Charlottetown, PE C1A 5V8, Canada
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Play Ground, Walking Area, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Fine Dining, Architecture , Picnic Spot, Neighborhoods , Nature
Ardgowan - Review
An example of a picturesque rural cottage from the Victorian era, the Ardgowan house and grounds that are recently restored are absolutely breathtaking. Visitors can experience the serenity of the beautiful Victorian grounds, enjoy a family picnic or take a leisurely stroll. The administrative offices for Parks Canada, Prince Edward Island, are located inside the house.
The house was once the home of William Henry Pope who was once a prominent politician. The Ardgowan represents the social status and life of the family and is preserved beautifully.
The grounds are open to the public, while the building houses Parks Canada staff, and is the administrative center for all national park system sites in Prince Edward Island.
How To reach Ardgowan by Public Transport
- Travel by cab to reach this destination.
Restaurants Near Ardgowan
- Wayne’s Chinese Takeout & Catering
- Ginger’s Cafe
- Pizza Delight
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Charlottetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Charlottetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ardgowan
95% of people who visit Charlottetown include Ardgowan in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
23.36% of people start their Ardgowan visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ardgowan
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ardgowan
1 View3 Days 2 Nights3 Day Trip to Charlottetown from Temiskaming Shore
Ardgowan, Charlottetown Reviews
- Tråsåvika Camping John J Wiggen - Tråsåvika Camping John J Wigge
- Tråsåvika Camping
- Bygningshistorisk Park
- Håndarbeid Og Klær Ragnhild Lilletofte
- Sirdal Husky Farm Day Tours
- Sirdal Hytteformidling
- Myres Camping Gunbjørg Myre
- Karin Tove Netland
- Bjørnestad Skisenter
- Exclusive Art Ans
- Exclusive Art
- Aursundfisk Ba
- Løbergs Multikunst
- Aslaug Jamtvoll
- Mary Barthelemy