Charlottetown Farmers Market177 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 100 Belvedere Ave, Charlottetown, PE C1A 8C4, Canada Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9026263373
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Outdoors, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Market, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Neighborhoods
Whether it’s organic tortillas or delicious, fresh salmon, find it all at the charming Charlottetown Farmers Market. There are local musicians and other entertainment that adds to the lively ambiance of the market. Local vendors and farmers sell their freshest produce here, making it an extremely popular event for locals. Enjoy the warm atmosphere in the heart of the community. Meet local farmers, craft & food artisans and producers. Purchase locally grown organic produce, fish, meats, baked goods, preserves, locally roasted organic coffee and speciality teas.
How to Reach Charlottetown Farmers Market
- Travel by cab to reach this destination.
- Smitty’s Family Restaurant
- Rachael’s Restaurant
- Mc Donald’s
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Charlottetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Charlottetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Charlottetown Farmers Market Address: 100 Belvedere Ave, Charlottetown, PE C1A 8C4, Canada
- Charlottetown Farmers Market Contact Number: +1-9026263373
- Charlottetown Farmers Market Timing: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Best time to visit Charlottetown Farmers Market(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Charlottetown Farmers Market: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
20.97% of people who visit Charlottetown include Charlottetown Farmers Market in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
75.76% of people start their Charlottetown Farmers Market visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Charlottetown Farmers Market
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Charlottetown Farmers Market
People normally club together Charlottetown Founders Hall and The Mack while planning their visit to Charlottetown Farmers Market.