Charlottetown Founders HallCurrently Closed
- Address: 6 Prince Street, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4P5, Canada
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9023681864
- Ticket Price: 10 CAD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Heritage Building
Charlottetown Founders Hall - Review
Notable for being Canada’s Birthplace Pavillion, The Founders hall is where the delegates to the Charlottetown Conference arrived at the Historic Charlottetown Waterfront on board the HMCS Queen Victoria in 1864. This heritage bilingual attraction tells the story of Canada from its inception in 1864 up until modern day. It makes for a great starting point for your visit to Charlottetown.
Also located inside is the Charlottetown Visitor Information Centre, the ideal spot to start both your City and Island vacation. Friendly vacation planners are ready to search and book accommodations, make restaurant reservations, and highlight attractions, activities, festivals and events. Free wireless internet, and public computers are also on site.
Charlottetown Founders Hall Information
- There is also a Giftshop on site that carries both city and island souvenirs, and Island Made Products.
Charlottetown Founders Hall Ticket Prices
- Seniors (60 & Over)- $8.50.
- Students- $8.50, Youth (12 & Under) -$6.25.
- Entry is free for children under five years.
- Families (4 or more per group) receive 20% off regular admissions.
How To reach Charlottetown Founders Hall by Public Transport
- Travel by Taxi to reach this destination.
Restaurants Near Charlottetown Founders Hall
- Lobster On The Wharf Restaurant
- Dave's Lobster
- Peakes Quay Restaurant & Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Charlottetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Charlottetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Charlottetown Founders Hall
95% of people who visit Charlottetown include Charlottetown Founders Hall in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
42.29% of people start their Charlottetown Founders Hall visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Charlottetown Founders Hall
94.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Charlottetown Founders Hall
Charlottetown Founders Hall Map
Charlottetown Founders Hall Trips
Charlottetown Founders Hall, Charlottetown Reviews
A fascinating place to visit for anyone interested in the formation of Canada. As a Canadian it was a real eye opener as to the politics that lead to the signing of Confederation. Great place to visit for Canadian history buffs.
Great for Canadian history but this place needs a serious update - started to look a little dated.
A interesting way to learn about Canadian History (esp. for an American).