Charlottetown Founders Hall458 Votes Currently Closed
Notable for being Canada’s Birthplace Pavillion, The Founders hall is where the delegates to the Charlottetown Conference arrived at the Historic Charlottetown Waterfront on board the HMCS Queen Victoria in 1864. This heritage bilingual attraction tells the story of Canada from its inception in 1864 up until modern day. It makes for a great starting point for your visit to Charlottetown.
Also located inside is the Charlottetown Visitor Information Centre, the ideal spot to start both your City and Island vacation. Friendly vacation planners are ready to search and book accommodations, make restaurant reservations, and highlight attractions, activities, festivals and events. Free wireless internet, and public computers are also on site.
Charlottetown Founders Hall Travel Tips
- There is also a Giftshop on site that carries both city and island souvenirs, and Island Made Products.
Entrance Ticket Details For Charlottetown Founders Hall
- Seniors (60 & Over)- $8.50.
- Students- $8.50, Youth (12 & Under) -$6.25.
- Entry is free for children under five years.
- Families (4 or more per group) receive 20% off regular admissions.
How to Reach Charlottetown Founders Hall
- Travel by Taxi to reach this destination.
- Lobster On The Wharf Restaurant
- Dave's Lobster
- Peakes Quay Restaurant & Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Charlottetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Charlottetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.34% of people who visit Charlottetown include Charlottetown Founders Hall in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
52.87% of people start their Charlottetown Founders Hall visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Charlottetown Founders Hall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Charlottetown Founders Hall