Events and Festivals in Charlottetown
- Busker Festival: This weekend-long festival that takes place in August-September is full of family fun, some of the best street performers in the world, and the best hospitality you can find in North America.
- The Charlottetown Festival: Hosted at the Confederation of Arts from late May to mid-October, the Charlottetown festivals showcases theatre performances, concerts and even workshops.
- Old Home Week: This festival celebrates Prince Edward Island’s agricultural heritage . There are carnival games, gourmet food tastings and talent competitions. It takes place in August. This festival brings out the best of PEI tourism.
Trip plans for Charlottetown
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Charlottetown
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Charlottetown
- Events & Festivals in Dalvay By The Sea
- Events & Festivals in Kinkora
- Events & Festivals in Park Corner
- Events & Festivals in Pugwash
- Events & Festivals in Tatamagouche
- Events & Festivals in Caribou Island