How to Reach Charlottetown
How to reach Charlottetown
- By Air: The Charlottetown Airport has nonstop flights to Toronto, Montreal, Halifax, Ottawa, and New York (JFK). The city’s airport although small, is passenger friendly and highly accessible. The airport is situated roughly 8 kilometers away from the city center.
- By Car: You can even choose to drive in to Charlottetown or PEI. The traffic is well mannered and the roads are as beautiful as the city itself. If you are considering renting a car in Charlottetown, do so in advance especially in summer months when cars are short in supply.
- By Bus: The public transport in Charlottetown, like the rest of Canada is poorly connected and highly sporadic.
- By Taxi: Charlottetown is divided into zones. The taxi fares are divided according to the zones. You can even opt for taxi on call.
- By Bicycle: Riding is a great way to get around this quaint town, especially in summer. Gorgeous views and caressing winds welcome you throughout your journey. It’s easy to hire bikes and there are dedicated parking spots.
Modes of Transportation in Charlottetown
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Charlottetown. The most preferred mode of transport in Charlottetown is Car.
Average distance: 5 km Average time: 10 min
Car 100%Driving 10 min Overall average time for 5 kms 10 min