The MackCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Corner of Grafton Street and University Avenue | 28 University Avenue, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8005650278
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Outdoors, Landmark, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Theatre, Concert, Architecture , Arts And Crafts, Neighborhoods , University
Located on the corner of Grafton Street and University Avenue, the Mack or Mackenzie Theatre seats 200 and is cabaret style. The Mack hosts interesting plays and intimate concerts in a cozy setting. Decorated with gorgeous paintings, the Mack is a wonderful theatre destination. Grab a few beers and enjoy the talented performances at this incredible venue.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Mack
- Ticket prices differ for different shows.
The Mack Hours
- Sundays & Evening Performances- The Box Office opens 2.5 hours prior to each performance.
How to Reach The Mack
- Travel by Taxi to reach this destination.
- Pizza and Poutine Company
- Maple Grille
- Urban Eatery
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Charlottetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Charlottetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.02% of people who visit Charlottetown include The Mack in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
60.64% of people start their The Mack visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Mack
91.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Mack
The Mack Reviews & Ratings
What a great space for close intimate experience with awesome entertainers. Arron Hastlow and friends was a wonderful show.
Great venue! Drinks bit expensive as you'd expect. The talent and production quality are better than your average local theatre.
Saw 'On the Road with Dutch Mason' tonight. Great show, with great blues. A good story with a strong cast.
Great place. Warm and friendly staff.
Awesome show ,makes you want to come back again.