Are you looking for what to do in Charlottetown?
PLACES TO SEE
- Confederation Centre of the Arts: The epicenter of arts in Charlottetown, the Confederation Centre is where all the action is. At any given day, you can find a host of shows happening at this breathtaking venue; be it theatre, concerts, workshops or musicals.
- St. Dunstan's Basilica: Rebuilt in 1916 after a devastating fire, St Dunstan’s Basilica now stands tall and proud , making Charlottetown’s skyline a little more breathtaking. St. Dunstan's Cathedral Basilica is a stone French Gothic church and one of the finest maritime churches in Canada.
- Fanningbank or Government House: The official residence of the Lieutenant Governor of Prince Edward Island, built in 1834 in the Georgian style, Government house can be called a historical hot spot. If you are visiting during the months of July and August, take the free tour accompanied by a guide that takes you around the mansion and all its fascinating history that is depicted in the exhibits.
THINGS TO DO
- Seal Watching: Rent a boat, hire a guide and explore the waters surrounding Charlottetown for friendly seals.
- Musical: Don’t miss the town’s very own musical- Anne of the Green Gables. It runs from the end of June to the end of August.
Below we have a list of things to do in Charlottetown and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Charlottetown getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Charlottetown with confidence.