Victoria ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Queens Square, Charlottetown, PE C1A 1V2, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Sport, Water Body, Waterfront, Garden, Park, Play Ground, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Funicular, Picnic Spot, Neighborhoods , Nature, Harbour
Victoria Park is a wonderful green, shaded park with lots of activities and brilliant views of the harbor. Full of wooded walking trails , the park is perhaps the most peaceful place in the town. Other amenities here include tennis courts, swimming pools, children’s playground and jogging tracks. Full of seasonal flowering trees, the park is transformed into a wonderland in bloom time.
Victoria Park Travel Tips
- The park is also a great destination for picnics and activities like geocaching.
How to Reach Victoria Park
- Travel by taxi to reach this destination.
- Cy's Grill
- Globe World Flavours
- Sirenella Ristorante
- Sims Corner
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Charlottetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Charlottetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
94.07% of people who visit Charlottetown include Victoria Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40.65% of people start their Victoria Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Victoria Park
94.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Victoria Park
Victoria Park Reviews & Ratings
Go there and have fun for the summer
Great place with new tennis courts.
Great place with awesome views
A sporting facility inside a well maintained provincial park.
Awesome place for everything