Victoria RowCurrently Closed
- Address: 136 Richmond Street, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Bar, Outdoors, Off Road, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Club, Dine In, Disco, Pubs, Restaurant, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Fine Dining, Street Food, Neighborhoods
A street full of endless culinary opportunities, Victoria Row adds oodles of charm to Charlottetown. In the warm summer months, Victoria Row offers a choice of indoor and outdoor dining options, with live jazz music provided by local musicians most evenings. The ambiance here is among the best, with a wide variety of seafood and other dishes available, served by candlelight under large umbrellas. A number of pubs also offer a lively maritime atmosphere, accompanied by delicious, yet affordable meals.
How to Reach Victoria Row
- Travel by taxi to reach this destination.
- Famous Peppers restaurant
- Hunter’s Ale House
- Brits Fish and Chips
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Charlottetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Charlottetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Charlottetown include Victoria Row in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.6% of people start their Victoria Row visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Victoria Row
66.37% of people prefer walking in order to reach Victoria Row