Eglise St-pierre739 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 6 Rue Pétion, 28000 Chartres, France
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-237000107
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
This historic church of Eglise St-Pierre became a parish church in 1803. The first church here was based in the seventh century; destroyed a number of times and successive assaults and fires, the current building was completed in early 14th century. The highlights of this church are:
- The arches on the north door
- The choir, the ambulatory, and the three Chapels
- The intricate flying buttresses
- The 13th and 14th century stained-glass
Entrance Ticket Details For Eglise St-pierre
- Entry is free.
Eglise St-pierre Hours
- Mass is at 10:30 AM on Sunday.
How to Reach Eglise St-pierre
- Get to there on foot.
- Le Jungle Cafe
- Le Saint Hilaire
- Au P'tit Morard
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chartres before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chartres and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Chartres include Eglise St-pierre in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
37.5% of people start their Eglise St-pierre visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Eglise St-pierre
84.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eglise St-pierre