Events and Festivals in Chartres
- February: Weekend Henri IV, is celebrated during the last week of February in memory of Henri IV, the only French king to be crowned in the city. On this day, Poule au Pot, the king’s favourite dish is served in the restaurants.
- June: Like in most of the places in France and Europe, Fete de La Musique (The Music festival) is celebrated in the month of June. The celebration of Eure River also takes place in this month highlighting the best of Chartres and France tourism. It’s called Fete de L'Eau
- July: Bastille Day is celebrated in a spectacular way on 14th of July.
- September: Chartres light festival, Fete de la Lumiere, is usually celebrated in the Mid-September. Fete des Vendanges, a grape harvest festival is celebrated at the end of the month.
- December: Animations de Noel, Christmas celebrations are celebrated with Pomp and grandeur, with street markets and musical concerts.
Trip plans for Chartres
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Chartres
1073 Views22 Days 21 NightsTrip to Paris, Strasbourg, Nancy, Rouen, Caen, Annecy, Colmar, Chartres, Bayeux, Mont saint- michelBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Mont Saint-michel, Bayeux, Caen, Rouen, Chartres, Paris, Nancy, Colmar, Strasbourg, Annecy
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Chartres
- Events & Festivals in Versailles
- Events & Festivals in Paris
- Events & Festivals in Le Mans
- Events & Festivals in Tours
- Events & Festivals in Amiens
- Events & Festivals in Bayeux
- Events & Festivals in Angers
- Events & Festivals in Reims
- Events & Festivals in Rennes