Events and Festivals in Chartres
- February: Weekend Henri IV, is celebrated during the last week of February in memory of Henri IV, the only French king to be crowned in the city. On this day, Poule au Pot, the king’s favourite dish is served in the restaurants.
- June: Like in most of the places in France and Europe, Fete de La Musique (The Music festival) is celebrated in the month of June. The celebration of Eure River also takes place in this month highlighting the best of Chartres and France tourism. It’s called Fete de L'Eau
- July: Bastille Day is celebrated in a spectacular way on 14th of July.
- September: Chartres light festival, Fete de la Lumiere, is usually celebrated in the Mid-September. Fete des Vendanges, a grape harvest festival is celebrated at the end of the month.
- December: Animations de Noel, Christmas celebrations are celebrated with Pomp and grandeur, with street markets and musical concerts.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Chartres