Kent Police Museum1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Church Rd, Faversham ME13 8AL, UK, Chatham, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1795433028
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Preserving and exhibiting the history of Kent Police from 1857 till date, the Kent Police Museum will give you an insight of the crimes that the police solved, official records, journals and books, documents, artefacts, photographs as well as badges, uniform, and other policing equipment. There are over ten thousand photographs, about three thousand police equipment, five thousand newspaper articles and other documents, fifteen hundred books, two motorbikes used by former police officers, and three thousand films. Here you can learn about the career of the officers and also interact with some of the present officers who are happy to tell you about the articles.
How to Reach Kent Police Museum
- Buses 3, 3A, 3B, 3X, 660 to stop - East Street (Stop D)
- Kent Police Museum Address: Church Rd, Faversham ME13 8AL, UK, Chatham, United Kingdom
- Kent Police Museum Contact Number: +44-1795433028
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.35% of people who visit Chatham include Kent Police Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Kent Police Museum visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kent Police Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kent Police Museum
People normally also visit Bluebell Hill Picnic Site while planning their trip to Kent Police Museum.