Chattanooga Zoo612 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 301 North Holtzclaw Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37404, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4236971322
- Ticket Price: 9 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Do you wish to go for wildlife adventure? Come to the ‘wildest place’ of Chattanooga named Chattanooga Zoo where you can enjoy unlimited fun at a great price. The zoo lets you go up close with some of the rare animals like red pandas, jaguars, snow leopard and many more. It houses nearly 300 animals belonging to 130 different species. You get the chance to observe the behavior of all these animals for a long time without being disturbed by impatient crowd. You can also participate in some activities along with animals. For instance, you can go for a camel ride within the zoo premise. Imagine how beautiful your experience will be after your tour end.
Don’t miss the chance to visit such an amazing zoo which has been nominated as the "Best Little Zoo in America".
Chattanooga Zoo Travel Tips
- For group visits, reservation at least three days prior to visiting is required.
- Picnic facilities are no longer available inside the zoo and outside food and drink is not permitted.
- Outside animals are not allowed on Zoo grounds. Service dogs and service miniature horses are allowed with proper identification.
- Shoes and appropriate clothing is required while visiting the Chattanooga Zoo.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chattanooga Zoo
- Seniors (Age 65+) - $6.95
- Kids (Ages 3 -12) - $5.95
- Kids (Ages 2 & under) – free
- For group rates, call the Admission office
How to Reach Chattanooga Zoo
- By car from I-24 east, merge onto US-27 North to Downtown Chattanooga. Take Exit 1C (4th Street). Follow preceding directions.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chattanooga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chattanooga and book an accommodation of your choice.
42.92% of people who visit Chattanooga include Chattanooga Zoo in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
62.31% of people start their Chattanooga Zoo visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Chattanooga Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chattanooga Zoo
Chattanooga Zoo Reviews & Ratings
I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT A FIELD TRIP ON 9/13/19 EAST RIDGE ELEMENTARY. MARTY BAKER 493-9296 EX 933205Answer Report Abuse
You can get more information about arranging a field trip to Chattanooga Zoo on its official website. For group reservations, you have to call on 423.697.1319.Report Abuse