How to Reach Chattanooga
HOW TO GET TO CHATTANOOGA
- By air: Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport has regular flights to and from Chattanooga to Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Orlando, Tampa Bay and Washington DC. So if you are coming by air from any of these places, your flight will land at this airport. From the airport, you get other transportation easily to reach your hotel.
- By car: If you are coming by car from Atlanta and Knoxville, you need to take I-75(North-South) to reach Chattanooga. From Murfreesboro, Nashville and Kentucky, take I-24. Highway I-59 connects to I-24 of Chattanooga from Birmingham and Alabama.
- By bus: Buses from Greyhound bus station to Chattanooga are available near the airport. Other buses like Megabus from Atlanta, Nashville and Knoxville are available
- By ferry: Personal water crafts are available that let you access Chattanooga via Tennessee River.
HOW TO GET AROUND CHATTANOOGA
- By car: For moving around the city, rented cars are available.
- By bus: Free electric shuttles is offered by the Chattanooga Area Regional Transportation Authority. It operates across the Downtown region.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Chattanooga. The most preferred mode of transport in Chattanooga is Car.
Average distance: 29.75 km Average time: 26.5 min
Car 100%Driving 26.5 min Overall average time for 29.75 kms 26.5 min