Market Street Bridge122 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4236436301
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Bridge, Family And Kids
Officially referred as the John Ross Bridge, it is a movable bridge that lies between the downtown Chattanooga and the Tennessee River. It connects to the famous North Market Street of Chattanooga. It has a concrete arch span made of steel truss. You can drive across the bridge to watch the city line along the river. Wait for the time when the bridge opens up from the middle. It is a treat to watch!
Entrance Ticket Details For Market Street Bridge
- Entry is free.
Market Street Bridge Hours
- It is open throughout the day. You can visit the place any time of the day.
How to Reach Market Street Bridge
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chattanooga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chattanooga and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Market Street Bridge Address: Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, United States
- Market Street Bridge Contact Number: +1-4236436301
- Market Street Bridge Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Market Street Bridge(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Market Street Bridge: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.62% of people who visit Chattanooga include Market Street Bridge in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
80% of people start their Market Street Bridge visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Market Street Bridge
80% of people prefer walking in order to reach Market Street Bridge
People normally club together Southern Belle Riverboat Cruise and Moon Pie General Store while planning their visit to Market Street Bridge.