Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center213 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
Nestled at the foot of historic Lookout Mountain, this beautiful center covers an area of about 317 acres of land and house nearly 150 classified trees. Moreover, the stunning scenery around the center, botanical gardens and the miles of trails make the place more special for nature buffs. The trail is very popular among the hikers who wish to hike through the nature. The main aim behind the establishment of the center was to make people aware of the native plants and animals in order to preserve environment.
Pay a visit to this beautiful place to spend some peaceful time among the nature.
Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center Travel Tips
- Members are welcome to access pedestrian in order to explore the property during off-hours (on weekdays) from dawn and dusk.
- No guests are allowed on property after hours unless they are renting Paddler’s Perch or participating in an after-hours program.
- The center is accessible by wheelchair.
- Camping or campfires are not allowed on the property.
- Stay on marked trails and paths to avoid destroying flora.
- Follow the speed limit when driving the loop.
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
- Bringing drinking water as you might feel thirsty while hiking.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Life jackets must be worn while boarding canoe.
- Firearms or any kind of dangerous weapons are not allowed .
Entrance Ticket Details For Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center
- Senior (65+) : $7
- Child (4-11 years) : $7
Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center Hours
- Please refer official website for timing details.
How to Reach Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center
- By car: Take Broad Street exit- turn left- turn into Cummings Highway for 4.4 miles- Turn left onto Old Wauhatchie Pike directly before the bridge that spans Lookout Creek and the railroad. Turn right onto Garden Road and follow the signs.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chattanooga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chattanooga and book an accommodation of your choice.
15.81% of people who visit Chattanooga include Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
56.25% of people start their Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center
Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center Reviews & Ratings
I have been wanting to check out Reflection Riding for a couple years, never made time to go, but today I did. This is the most beautiful place around Chattanooga. I definitely did not get to explore every trail or anything, but I will say that my toddler and I had the most magnificent time and will absolutely be back as often as possible!! The trails were clean, and the one employee I talked to was very helpful. There's trails for everyone (skill set wise).
We drove over an hour for the tour guide to turn us around and tell us we wasn’t allowed to drive through it it even though it didn’t close for enough two hours. Won’t be back or donate anymore.
First annual Red Wolves 1mile and 5k Race.Great place to visit and walk/run.Thank you Reflection Riding Arboretum and Front Runner and the Red Wolves. Love going to this place many things to see and do. A must visit.
Discovered this place while looking for an alternative to waiting 3 hours for another attraction. So glad we went!!! One of the most gorgeous places I've ever seen! If you have the chance to go here jump on it!!!
What a fantastic landscape at the bottom of Lookout Mountain. Great if you want to spend some relaxing time in a low-intensity landscape where you can roam free. The small patches of garden are great. It's fun to see the array of regional plants that they're growing - I'm excited to see how things continue to develop there. Good for kids, too. As a member, I love being able to visit in the evenings after work - the afterhours program is great.