Tennessee Aquarium1152 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Broad Street, Aquarium Plaza, Chattanooga,TN 37402, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8002620695
- Ticket Price: 30 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Tennessee aquarium chattanooga is the largest freshwater aquarium of the world which houses more than 9000 creatures. Public chattanooga aquariumlocatedon the banks of the Tennessee River in Chattanooga. This glass pyramid aquarium in Tennessee hovering over the riverside lets you take a tour of the entire Tennessee River ecosystem, starting from Appalachia to its end mouth in the Mississippi Delta. It will take 2 hours to see the both two aquarium River Journey and Ocean Journey. Along the journey, you will see creatures like alligators, eels, frogs, ducks, catfish, penguins, sturgeon, sharks, snakes and otters as well. Home to 12,000 plus animals belonging to around 800 different species, the Aquarium, which has been accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums, is an interesting place to visit. Besides, also see the sturgeon touch pool of the aquarium.
Climb aboard the high-speed catamaran of the aquarium to take a tour of this entire path. Along with this, also try to catch up a 3D show at the IMAX theatre. To explore the path from the mountains to the sea and to know more about the fascinating creatures found in different habitats of the world, plan a visit to the best aquarium in America.
Tennessee Aquarium Travel Tips
- The Aquarium is handicap accessible.
- Limited wheelchairs on rent are available in the Aquarium.
- Stroller and backpacks are permitted in the Aquarium buildings.
- No weapons, smoking, electronic cigarettes, refreshments or pets are permitted in the Aquarium.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tennessee Aquarium
Tennessee Aquarium cost -
- Adult: USD 29.95
- Child: USD 18.95
- Tennessee Aquarium tickets for child under 3: Free
- Aquarium family membership: USD 175
- Aquarium Backstage pass: USD 17
- Tennessee Aquarium Imax club annul fee: USD 40
IMAX 3D Theatre - Tennessee Aquarium price -
- Adult: USD 11.95
- Child: USD 9.95
Tennessee Aquarium with Imax theatre combo price -
- Adult: USD 37.95
- Child: USD 26.95
River Gorge Explorer price -
- Adult: USD 32
- Child: USD 24.50
- Child Under 3: USD 18
Tennessee Aquarium Hours
- Tennessee aquarium timing: 10 am - 6 pm
- Last admission to aquarium: 6 pm
- Building closes at 7:30 PM.
- Aquarium gift shops: 10am - 6:30 pm
- Closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
How to Reach Tennessee Aquarium
- By car – I-24 to downtown Chattanooga, U.S. Highway 27 North, take exit 1C.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chattanooga before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chattanooga and book an accommodation of your choice.
67.45% of people who visit Chattanooga include Tennessee Aquarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
58.85% of people start their Tennessee Aquarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tennessee Aquarium
81.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tennessee Aquarium
Tennessee Aquarium Reviews & Ratings
What's playing in the IMAX theater in April and May?Answer Report Abuse
What all does a family.pass cover?Answer Report Abuse
Do you offer senior or veteran discounts?Answer Report Abuse
DO U HAVE A SENIOR DISCOUNT/Answer Report Abuse
Do you have a senior discount?Answer Report Abuse
Want to give aquarium tickets to grandson's family for Christmas with open dates so they can make own reservations after Christmas. Any way I can do that?Answer Report Abuse
Do you have to purchase tickets online?or can we pay when we come without having a tourAnswer Report Abuse
Do you get a discount for aquarium tickets if you have a zoo membershipAnswer Report Abuse
Does the aquarium offer any discounts to Tennessee state employees?Answer Report Abuse
Do you have any family package specials or Mother’s Day specialsAnswer Report Abuse