Are you looking for what to do in Chattanooga?
- Tennessee Aquarium: Take a tour into the world’s largest freshwater aquarium where you get to see around 9000 marine creatures.
- Lookout Mountain KOA/Chattanooga West: One of the best places to visit in Chattanooga where you get to experience hiking in an adventure trip through the native Appalachian forest.
- Ruby Falls: One of the popular spots in the Lookout Mountain where you get to explore caves and see some of the beautiful formations of the nature.
- Rock City: Visit this majestic botanical garden which is considered as one of the popular attraction of Chattanooga.
- Incline Railway of the Lookout Mountain: It is one of the most fun things to do in Chattanooga TN. The trolley car takes you on a ride through the beautiful scenery of the Lookout Mountain.
- Walnut Street Bridge: Visit this oldest non-military highway that connects the downtown region of the city with the North Shore. It is one of the best places to see the waterfront of Chattanooga.
- Creative Discovery Museum: This is one of the places where you get the chance to try some creative things to do in Chattanooga.
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns: Take a tour insider these caverns to see unique formations like stalactites, stalagmites, soda straws, rimstone pools, flowstone, draperies, natural bridges and so on.
Below we have a list of things to do in Chattanooga and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Chattanooga getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Chattanooga with confidence.