Best Time To Visit Chemnitz
Located in the temperate belt of Germany, Chemnitz boasts of a pleasant climate round the year. The average temperature ranges from 7 degrees Celsius to 10 degrees Celsius and the average annual rainfall is 607 mm. Chemnitz receives rainfall throughout the year, even in the month of February which is considered to be the driest month here. Summers as well as winters are mostly cloudy in Chemnitz. The best time to visit Chemnitz is during the summer season, in the months of late June to late August.
- Summer Season (June to September)During the months of summer, the average temperature in Chemnitz is above 18 degrees Celsius. The month of August is when the temperatures here are the warmest, going as high as 25 degrees Celsius. Also, the month of June is when the weather is at its sunniest best and boasts of some of the longest days of the year in Chemnitz.
- October: October is characterized by rapidly falling daily high temperatures, with temperatures fluctuating anywhere between 21 degrees Celsius to 4 degrees Celsius.
- Winter Season (November to March)The cold season in Chemnitz lasts for around four months and can be quite harsh with average temperatures mostly below 6 degrees Celsius. The month of February is usually the coldest with temperatures falling to as low as minus 2 degrees Celsius.
- April to JuneWeather in Chemnitz from April to June is relatively warmer. The highest temperatures hover between 15 degrees Celsius to 21 degrees Celsius while the lowest temperatures are in the range of 7 degrees Celsius to 15 degrees Celsius.
- Peak Season : Late June to Late August
- Off-Season : November to March
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Chemnitz is 684.4 mm in June.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Chemnitz is April.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Chemnitz is January.
Least humid month in Chemnitz is April.