Events and Festivals in Chemnitz
Chemnitz is considered to be one of the most prominent cultural hubs in Germany, thanks to the numerous festivals and events it hosts to celebrate the German and Jewish culture. It also hosts multiple music festivals throughout the year which add to the vibrancy of this city. Some of the most prominent festivals and events celebrated annually in Chemnitz are-
- Das Dark Storm Festival : It is a music festival of the Black Scene, which has been taking place annually since the year 1997. Presenting different styles of music, this festival boasts of some stellar performances. It takes place every year on 25th December.
- Saxon Mozart Festival : Saxon Mozart Festival in Chemnitz is organised by the Saxon Mozart Society. A festival which debuted in 1995 consists of programs and productions along with contemporary lines and subjects. The festival is usually held in the month of May every year for two weeks.
Trip plans for Chemnitz
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Chemnitz
- Events & Festivals in Dresden
- Events & Festivals in Leipzig
- Events & Festivals in Weimar
- Events & Festivals in Potsdam
- Events & Festivals in Bamberg
- Events & Festivals in Berlin