Events and Festivals in Chengdu
- Chengdu Lights Up for Lantern Festival: The months of January and February sees thousands of lanterns adorning the skyline and is a beautiful sight.
- Chengdu flower Fair: A treat to eyes, this Chengdu event is held in February.
- Shixiang Lake Tulip Festival and Chengdu International Peach Blossom Festival: These are the two major festivals in Chendu that take place in March.
- The Releasing Water Festival: On Tomb Sweeping Day and Tianpeng Peony Fair in Chengdu take place in April and are major festivals of Chengdu.
- Xinjin Dragon Boat Race: An exciting boat race in Chengdu, this is a popular event and takes places in June.
- Xindu Lotus Festival: June, July and August.
- Wangcongci Singing Contest: The one and only Han singing contest in the world, this event takes place in June.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Chengdu
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Chengdu
Save 7%Private Tour: Huanglongxi Ancient Town and Countryside Trekking from Chengdu6 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Experience the rural lifestyle of local villagers outside Chengdu on a private full-day trip. Your private guide acts as a tr...
Save 7%Half-Day Chengdu Panda Breeding Center Tour with Optional Baby Panda Holding140 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Spend your morning with the cutest, yet impressive, creatures in China! Visit either the Chengdu Panda Breeding Center or the...
Save 7%All-Inclusive Private Day Tour of World Heritage Sites: Mount Qingcheng and Dujiangyan7 Reviews
Visit two world cultural heritage sites - Dujiangyan and Mount Qingcheng in one day. Dujiangyan and Mount Qingcheng were the ...
Save 7%Private Tour: Leshan Giant Buddha and Fishing Village from Chengdu20 Reviews
Duration: 10 Hrs
This enjoyable day trip from Chengdu takes you by comfortable high-speed train to the Leshan Giant Buddha, built in Chinas Ta...