How to Reach Chengdu
The Easiest Way to Reach Chengdu
HOW TO GET TO CHENGDU
- By Air: Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport is located around 20 kilometres from city centre and there are regular flights to Chengdu from Amsterdam, Bangkok, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Kathmandu, London, Mumbai, Osaka, Phnom Penh, Kuala Lumpur, San Francisco, Seoul, Singapore, Taipei, and Tokyo. Chengdu is also well-connected to most major cities in China. Once reached the airport, tourists can take the shuttle bus or a taxi to get to the city centre.
- By Bus: Chengdu has three major bus stations namely- Chadianzi, New South Gate and Wuguiqiao. These stations serve buses to and from all the major destinations in China.
- By Train: There are trains to Chengdu from major Chinese cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Xi'an and Kunming in Yunnan.
HOW TO GET AROUND CHENGDU
- By Metro: The newest Chengdu transportation, some lines in the city are still under construction. Hop in for affordable and comfortable ride.
- By Bus: Chengdu is well connected by bus networks spanning over the entire city. If staying for a longer duration, you can purchase a transit card for cashless travel within the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are readily available in the main areas and are rare to spot in some. Chengdu travel guide recommends negotiating the fares before getting in.
- By motorized pedi-cab: Some of these are available and can take you to moderate distances.
- By bi-cycles: If you are up for a fun-ride, you can hire a bi-cycle or ask for it at the hotel where you are staying.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Chengdu and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Chengdu
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Chengdu. The most preferred mode of transport in Chengdu is Working from Home.
Average distance: 6 km Average time: 37.5 min
Bike 16.67%Bike 20 min Overall average time for 4 kms 20 min
Car 16.67%Driving 25 min Walking 10 min Overall average time for 7 kms 35 min
Walking 16.67%Walking 45 min Overall average time for 2 kms 45 min
Train/Metro 16.67%Train 30 min Waiting 10 min Other 10 min Overall average time for 11 kms 50 min
- How to reach Cities Near Chengdu
- How to reach Yancheng Drug Store
- How to reach Yucheng
- How to reach Luocheng
- How to reach Yanjiang
- How to reach Beibei
- How to reach Ziyang
- How to reach Jiangyou
- How to reach Emeishan
- How to reach Bazhong
- How to reach Guang'an
- How to reach Garze
- How to reach Ya'an
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Eddy
- How to reach Ventanas
- How to reach Wervik
- How to reach Xhendremael
- How to reach Vyksa
- How to reach Kanfen
- How to reach Rumst
- How to reach Capizzi
- How to reach Mermentau
- How to reach East Hartland