Mount Qingcheng, Chengdu
About Mount Qingcheng, Chengdu
Mount Qingcheng, Chengdu - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Dujiangyan, Sichuan, China
Ticket Price: 90 CNY
Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:50 pm Details
Added 3.9K times in trip plans
Mountain, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Cable Car, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the most famous Taoist mountains in China, Mount Qingcheng is an alluring natural spot to spend your day. Surrounded by surreal mountain peaks, lush green trees, this mountain is dubbed as ‘the most peaceful ad secluded mountain under heaven’.
The mountain can be roughly divided into two parts- the anterior part and the posterior part. The anterior part has attractions like Jianfu Palace, Shangqing palace and the Tianshi Cave. Cultural relics and natural beauty make it a pleasant site to visit. Several Buddhist temples adorn the mountain and the natural backdrop adds to the allure.
Hop on a cable car to get here! Ideal for day-out and picnics!
Mount Qingcheng Information
- Pack your lunch as not many eateries are available.
- It can get chilly at the top of the peak, so carry warm clothes.
Mount Qingcheng Ticket Prices
- The given ticket price is for Anterior Mountain.
- The ticket price for Posterior Mountain: CNY 20
- The ticket price for Ten - Thousand Buddha Cave: CNY 5
- The ticket price for Crystal Cave: CNY 10
- Boating has separate charges.
- The charges for Telpher : Anterior Mountan: CNY 30 (single trip), CNY 50 (round trip)
- Posterior Mountain: Jinli Telpher: CNY 30 (single trip), CNY 55 (round trip)
- White Cloud Telpher: CNY 35 (up-bound), CNY 30 (down-bound), CNY 60 (round trip)
Mount Qingcheng Opening and Closing Hours
- It is ideal for a day-trip.
- Reach their as early as possible to make the most of it.
How To reach Mount Qingcheng by Public Transport
- Bus 101
- Tourist bus to Mount Qingcheng
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chengdu before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chengdu and book an accommodation of your choice.
Mount Qingcheng, Chengdu Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Kuixinglou Community
- Qin Tai Lu 3 Hao Yuan
- Pingle Ancient Town
- Wenshu Monastery
- Chengdu Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Chengdu
- What to See in 48 Hours in Chengdu
- What to See in 72 Hours in Chengdu
- How to Spend 5 Days in Chengdu
- How to Spend 6 Days in Chengdu
- How to Spend 7 Days in Chengdu