Children's ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Rangeguindy, Opp IIT Madras, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4422351471
- Ticket Price: 20 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: National Park, Park, Family And Kids
One of the smallest national parks of India, the Children’s Park, Chennai or the Guindy National Park is considered to be on the best things to do with kids. A striking feature of this Chennai attraction is the fact that it lies with the city, unlike any other national park. Inside, you will find that the park comprises of several exquisite flora and fauna. On the same grounds, you also have the Guindy Snake Park. Here you will find animals like black buck, sambar, spotted deer, porcupine, jackal, python, grey pelican, night heron and more, much to the delight of adults and children alike.
Entrance Ticket Details For Children's Park
- Given prices are for adults.
- INR 10 per person for children.
- INR 20 per still camera.
- INR 100 per video camera.
How to Reach Children's Park
- Indira Nagar MRTS Station
- Kasthuri Bai Nagar MRTS Station
- Thiruvanmiyur MRTS Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chennai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chennai and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.16% of people who visit Chennai include Children's Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
42.86% of people start their Children's Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Children's Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Children's Park