Children's Park, Chennai
About Children's Park, Chennai
Children's Park, Chennai - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Rangeguindy, Opp IIT Madras, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Ticket Price: 20 INR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 50 times in trip plans
National Park, Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the smallest national parks of India, the Children’s Park, Chennai or the Guindy National Park is considered to be on the best things to do with kids. A striking feature of this Chennai attraction is the fact that it lies with the city, unlike any other national park. Inside, you will find that the park comprises of several exquisite flora and fauna. On the same grounds, you also have the Guindy Snake Park. Here you will find animals like black buck, sambar, spotted deer, porcupine, jackal, python, grey pelican, night heron and more, much to the delight of adults and children alike.
Children's Park Ticket Prices
- Given prices are for adults.
- INR 10 per person for children.
- INR 20 per still camera.
- INR 100 per video camera.
How To reach Children's Park by Public Transport
- Indira Nagar MRTS Station
- Kasthuri Bai Nagar MRTS Station
- Thiruvanmiyur MRTS Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chennai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chennai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Children's Park, Chennai Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mahabalipuram Beach
- Hyatt Regency Chennai
- The Spin Hotel- A Boutique Hotel
- Apparswamy Temple
- Ywca International Guest House
- West Mambalam
- Chennai Park Railway Station
- Ice House Police Station
- Chennai Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Chennai
- What to See in 48 Hours in Chennai
- What to See in 72 Hours in Chennai
- How to Spend 5 Days in Chennai
- How to Spend 6 Days in Chennai
- How to Spend 7 Days in Chennai