Chokhi DhaniCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: NH-4, Near Queensland Theme Park, Kevlur Road, Tandalam, Sriperambudur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 602105, India
- Timings: 04:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-8056006677
- Ticket Price: 550 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids
Chokhi Dhani - Review
Sprawling across the nation, Chokhi Dhani has created a niche for itself for being one of the most entertaining platforms in India. With a distinct Rajasthani theme, this place boasts of Rajasthani folk dance, authentic food, puppet shows, camel rides, mehndi artists, lac bangle makers and much more! All this and much more has made this Chennai attraction a much sought after place for corporate get togethers, school picnics, and family outings. A very authentic ambience, exuding a Rajasthani vibe complete with its wall paintings, staff dressed in traditional wear, a mandir inside, among more; Chokhi Dhani transports you to Rajasthan in a jiffy!
Chokhi Dhani Ticket Prices
- Given tickets are for adults.
- For Children: INR 350 per person
How To reach Chokhi Dhani by Public Transport
- Thandalam Bus Station
- Thandalam Koot Road Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chennai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chennai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Chokhi Dhani
0.63% of people who visit Chennai include Chokhi Dhani in their plan
70.27% of people start their Chokhi Dhani visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Chokhi Dhani
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chokhi Dhani
People normally also visit Rajeev Gandhi Memorial while planning their trip to Chokhi Dhani.
Chokhi Dhani Map
Chokhi Dhani Trips
Chokhi Dhani, Chennai Reviews
Superb place to visit.Full village feeling but while going for dinner you feel royal. Awesome place to spend 4pm to 10 pm with lots of entertainment. Open timing 4 pm and you may spend time till 10:30pm. Must visit with child and family. Night dinner is free of cost.All entertainment charge and dinner included in entry fee. Entry fee two type 650 and 800 per person but best is 800. For child its less and for small child its free of cost.
Nice place with great ambience. The food is yum 😋. There are various activities that you can do while you are there. It gives you a feel of a village in rajasthan. The rare many animal rides there including a camel and bullock cart. Kids between the age group of 8-15 will enjoy a lot there. Make sure you take your own vehicle as you won't get cabs while returning from there. Though ours too far from the city the experience is worth it.
This place is very good for people who are not from village. Even if you are from village you will enjoy rides. My particular favourite was making a small pot. All rides including dinner cost 750/- which is reasonable. Dinner was not that good - my Rajasthani friend said it is good. Better to go in group at least 5 people. We went Wednesday - less crowd. They said during summer vacation and weekends there will be crowded.
It is great place to chill out. There are small rides look camel ride, horse ride, boating. Food is excellent. There is scope for development of internal infrastructure though, it is worth visiting once
Not sure if everyone will like it. Its a Rajasthani setup. My kids loved camel, horse and cart ride. They had puppet show, magic show, pottery making which kids enjoy whole day. Dinner was very average or maybe lesser than that. People who wants to just while away the time can go.
All QuestionsChokhi dhani
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal