Events and Festivals in Chennai
- Dance events and Music events are the main events organized in the city throughout the year. If you have a chance to go along the east coast road generally called as ECR you can find variety of events organized at Dakshin Chitra and it will depict the tradition of Tamil Nadu.
- Chennai also celebrates Diwali, Christmas, New Year, Pongal and other annual festivals.
Trip plans for Chennai
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Chennai
Chennai Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Chennai
Peacock Trail Walking Tour in Mylapore18 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Have you ever wondered why there are so many Gods in India? Or what the stars have to do with your future? As walking through...Book Now
Save 7%Private Tour: Pondicherry Day Trip from Chennai5 Reviews
Duration: 14 Hrs
Enjoy a serene escape from metropolitan Chennai on this private day trip to Pondicherry. Discover the regions unique cultural...
Save 7%Private Half Day Chennai Tour including Sunset at Marina Beach with DinnerNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
Chennai is a cultural delight of India, with interesting temples and other architectures to offer to its visitors. Take a hal...
Private Tour: Half-Day Chennai Sightseeing with Government Museum and Kapaleeshwar Temple5 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
See Chennais historical and architectural gems on this half-day private sightseeing tour. Visit Fort St George, the first Eng...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Tirupati
- Events & Festivals in Vellore
- Events & Festivals in Puducherry
- Events & Festivals in Yercaud
- Events & Festivals in Thanjavur
- Events & Festivals in Bengaluru