Ranganathar Temple, Chennai
About Ranganathar Temple, Chennai
Ranganathar Temple, Chennai - Address
Address: Pudupet, Komaleeswaranpet, Chintadripet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 1 times in trip plans
Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Dedicated to the Hindu lord of Ranganatha, this temple is one of the most important spiritual and religious places on Chennai. The Ranganatha deity is a resting form of Lord Vishnu, and hence is also one of the few idols that lie in this position. The temple is an alluring structure with beautiful intricate detailing in the architecture. Moreover, the journey towards this temple is highly picturesque owing to the number of farms and hamlets lacing this hamlet. The temple is engulfed by several eating options that you can resort to, pre or post your visit.
Ranganathar Temple Information
- The drive to the temple takes about 90 minutes from the city.
How To reach Ranganathar Temple by Public Transport
- Chennai Egmore train station
- Thiruvallikeni MRTS Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chennai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chennai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ranganathar Temple, Chennai Reviews - Write a Review
Very neat and clean temple.
Ranganathar in reclining posture managed by a private trust
- Nearby Attractions
- Santhome Inn
- Hotel Himalaya Residency
- Mgm Beach Resort Banquet Hall
- Mamalla Beach Resort
- Chennai Suburban Railway Station
- Chennai International Airport
- Fabhotel Stay Eeasy Thiruvanmiyur
- Koyambedu Bus Stop
- The Accord Metropolitan
- Chennai Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Chennai
- What to See in 48 Hours in Chennai
- What to See in 72 Hours in Chennai
- How to Spend 5 Days in Chennai
- How to Spend 6 Days in Chennai
- How to Spend 7 Days in Chennai