- Address: Peddanaickenpet, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600079, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
About Sowcarpet, Chennai
A photographer’s delight the Sowcarpet area is popular for its vintage buildings and very town-like vibe to it. This is a fabulous place to visit in Chennai for those looking for an authentic Chennai rendezvous. It is one of the oldest neighbourhoods of Chennai, with lots of wholesale retail shops. These shops are some of those shops that have a had a loyal customer relationships for years. The attraction derives its name from the word “Sahukar” which literally translates to moneylender. As you explore the vicinity you will come across a few temples too, worth a quick a visit.
How To reach Sowcarpet by Public Transport
- Krishna Talkies bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chennai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chennai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sowcarpet, Chennai Reviews
- Bodegas Antonio Jiménez
- Barea Granados
- Pagos De Indalia
- Polideportivo Municipal La Granadilla
- Loreak Mendian
- Ermita Majadahonda
- Parroquia Del Beato Manuel Domingo Y Sol. Majadahonda
- Enrique Garcia Romero Y Otro
- Centro Deportivo Municipal Huerta Vieja
- Vsm Investments Group For Europe Slu
- Alexandra Gogojo Jimenez
- Namco Station