Events and Festivals in Cherbourg
- March: Cherbourg - Octeville Festival of Irish and British Film is conducted in this month. It invites short film submissions from the Irish and British film makers whose works haven’t been exhibited in France. The time may change year to year.
- May: A youth book festival is held for four days at the end of the month inviting different types of work from various writers in and around the region.
- July: Fireworks are displayed on the beach and events are held at town centre on 14th July on the occasion of National Bastille Day.
Trip plans for Cherbourg
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Cherbourg
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Cherbourg
- Events & Festivals in Surtainville
- Events & Festivals in Sainte-marie-du-mont
- Events & Festivals in Bayeux
- Events & Festivals in Mont Saint- Michel
- Events & Festivals in Caen
- Events & Festivals in Clinchamps-sur-orne