Le Pere Mahieu111 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 17 Les Mesles, 50340 Bricquebosq, France, Cherbourg Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-233930379
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Farm
Le Pere Mahieu is a picturesque apple orchid and cider farm in the heart of Normandy, on the way from Cherbourg to Barnville. You’ll find some of the finest apples and cider and almost all the other products that we can possibly get from apples. The place also provides ample opportunity to taste a good range of pure juice, fortified pommeau, unpasteurised Cider and Calvados. Visitors are offered a free tour of the farm, which explains their trade and the complete fabrication process involved in making the various products from start to end. The visitors are offered free samples at the end of this interesting and informative tour. Though not a very big producer, but the quality of products offered here is fabulous. The production also has witnessed a constant increase in both quality and quantity. Highlights and must sees include:
- Orchids of Vaubol
- Fermentation cellar
Le Pere Mahieu Travel Tips
- The Staff has bi-lingual members who explain things in English happily.
Entrance Ticket Details For Le Pere Mahieu
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Le Pere Mahieu
- Walk or hire a taxi
- Ask a local for the bus details
- Le Bac a Sable
- Le Petit Parapluie
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cherbourg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherbourg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Le Pere Mahieu Address: 17 Les Mesles, 50340 Bricquebosq, France, Cherbourg
- Le Pere Mahieu Contact Number: +33-233930379
- Le Pere Mahieu Timing: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Best time to visit Le Pere Mahieu(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Le Pere Mahieu: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
17.99% of people who visit Cherbourg include Le Pere Mahieu in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.86% of people start their Le Pere Mahieu visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Le Pere Mahieu
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Pere Mahieu
People normally club together Chateau Des Ravalet And Park and Jardin Botanique Du Chateau De Vauville while planning their visit to Le Pere Mahieu.
Le Pere Mahieu Reviews & Ratings
Hi will you be open on the 3rd September as we would like to visit the premises please? ThanksAnswer Report Abuse
Le Pere Mahieu is usually only closed on Sundays and public holidays from June to September. So, the chances are it will be open on 3rd September. But, I would suggest calling them on 33 2 33 93 03 79 to confirm.Report Abuse