Parc Du Chateau De NacquevilleCurrently Open
- Address: 50460 Urville, France, Cherbourg Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-233032112
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Castle, Family And Kids
Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville (Lovely castle and park) is hidden in a coastal green valley located at the end of Cotentin peninsula in Normandy.
The Castle’s construction work began in 1510, with its granite walls and stone roofs; the castle is characteristic of the mansions of Cotentin. This 16th century castle is set in a beautiful English landscape park famous for its rhododendrons and azaleas. The park serves as a delightful site of romantic inspiration; with a crossing river cascading lined arum and flower fountains. Many varieties of ornamental trees, palms and giant gunneras complete this enchanting place which looks coming straight from fairy tales, isolated from the outside world by the surrounding forest. Considered by many as one of the most beautiful place ever visited in France, the site has been included in the inventory of Historical monuments. Highlights and must sees include:
- Enchanting dream like environment
- The traditional Cotentin architecture of the Castle
- The lovely park full of rhododendrons, azaleas and various ornamental trees
Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville Travel Tips
- Last entry to the site at 5:00pm.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville
- EUR 4: Children – under 12 years
- Free: Kids under 5 years, From May to December
How to Reach Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville
- Walk or hire a taxi
- Ask a local for the bus details
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cherbourg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherbourg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville Address: 50460 Urville, France, Cherbourg
- Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville Contact Number: +33-233032112
- Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville Timing: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville Price: 7 EUR
- Time required to visit Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.11% of people who visit Cherbourg include Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
90% of people start their Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville
People normally club together La Maison Du Biscuit and Musee Memorial De Bloody Gulch while planning their visit to Parc Du Chateau De Nacqueville.