Are you looking for what to do in Cherbourg?
PLACES TO SEE
- La Cite de la Mer: A historical Oceanarium with a titanic exhibit and submarine displays that brings back golden maritime memories. It should definitely be a ‘must visit’ place on your itineraries.
- The docks, adjacent to the ferry terminals where Titanic made one of its last halts before sinking.
- Chateau des Ravalet: A chateau in Tourlaville with exquisite landscapes, perfect for pinics.
- Musee de la Liberation: One of the places to visit is this tiny museum of Liberation, which exhibits life during and after the World War times.
- Guided visits of the Urban Community of Cherbourg: A visit around the urban community of the Cherbourg town with experienced Tour guides approved by the ministry of tourism. More information can be acquired at the office of Tourist information at Cherbourg.
- Train Touristique de Cherbourg: Address-Cite de la Mer, 50100 Cherbourg-Octeville, France. A little joy ride on the tourist train.
Below we have a list of things to do in Cherbourg and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Cherbourg getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Cherbourg with confidence.