Train Touristique De CherbourgCurrently Closed
- Address: 14 Quai Alexandre III, 50100 Cherbourg Octeville, France
- Timings: 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-789594801
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Train Ride
Train Touristique De Cherbourg, is the tourist train that offers a descriptive tour of the charming old town and its dynamic port. It departs from the city of the sea and then reaches the Tourist office and the Place de Gaulle climb; from there it embarks on an entertaining journey, providing a quick overview of the town in about 45 minutes. It’ll take you to the city’s historic centre; like the marina, Lias Emmanuel Park and the Ports. This train with a tourist capacity of 54 people has become one of the favourites of children in this region. Highlights and must sees include:
- Lias Emmanuel park
- The city port
Train Touristique De Cherbourg Travel Tips
- The train can be rented for weddings, birthdays and burial of life girls/boys.
- Making reservations prior the visit is highly recommended for groups.
Entrance Ticket Details For Train Touristique De Cherbourg
- Children: EUR 4.50
- Adult groups (per person): EUR 5.50
- Children groups (per person): EUR 4/3.5
Train Touristique De Cherbourg Hours
- April 11th to July 13th – Monday to Saturday at 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm and 5:00pm (Sundays by reservation for groups)
- September 1st to September 30th – Monday to Saturday at 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm and 5:00pm (Sundays by reservation for groups)
- July 14th to August 31st – Every day at 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm and 5:00pm (times subject to changes/cancellation weather permitting)
How to Reach Train Touristique De Cherbourg
- Walk or hire a taxi
- Ask a local for the bus details
- Le Moderne
- Le Fifty’s Diner
- Kilbeggan S Irish Pub
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cherbourg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherbourg and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.02% of people who visit Cherbourg include Train Touristique De Cherbourg in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
92.67% of people start their Train Touristique De Cherbourg visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Train Touristique De Cherbourg
88.1% of people prefer walking in order to reach Train Touristique De Cherbourg
Train Touristique De Cherbourg Reviews & Ratings
Worth the view and great information about the city
Superbe balade sur le port et dans le parc pendant 45 minutes à un prix attractif. Commentaire très bien élaboré et intéressant. Parfait avec les enfants
Nul le chauffeur à refusé de continuer son Service à 16 05 .Nous étions 4 personnes , nous lui Avons proposé de lui payer 6 PLACES. Il a royalement refusé avec beaucoup D'agressivité
Accueil de Marco est un plus à ce tour traditionnel et qui propose de faire le tour complet de la ville en un peu moins d'une heure...