Cherokee Rock VillageCurrently Open
- Address: 2000 County Road 70, Leesburg, AL 35983, United States, Cherokee Map
- Phone: +1-2565233799
- Tags: Trail, Family And Kids
The Cherokee Rock Village is a trail that runs through a massive outcropping of sandstone boulders and runs along the Lookout Mountain. Head out on this trail and experience some of the most spectacular vistas in Alabama. There are many views and viewpoints along this trail - like the Weiss Lake, open skies, birds of prey like hawks and raptors, old and mature trees like Virginia Pines, Chestnut Oaks, and Hickories, and so much more. Activities like hiking, rock-climbing, and camping are quite popular here.
- Cherokee Rock Village Address: 2000 County Road 70, Leesburg, AL 35983, United States, Cherokee
- Cherokee Rock Village Contact Number: +1-2565233799
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!