Don Bosco Shrine
- Address: Cherra Bazar, Cherrapunjee 793 111, India, Cherrapunji
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
Don Bosco Shrine - Review
Located in Cherrapunji, the Don Bosco Church is dedicated to the saint Don Bosco. This shrine is a famous attraction as it houses the relic of the Don Bosco saint. The work of constructing the shrine began two years after the canonization of Don Bosco. There were various reasons for which the work of this shrine was stopped. Difficulties of transportation, climate and finally World War II made the progress very slow. The building of the Shrine, which is 150 m. in length and 50 m. in breadth, was completed only in 1952. Since 1952 numerous pilgrims have visited the Shrine of Don Bosco every year.
Don Bosco Shrine Information
- Please enquire before your visit.
Don Bosco Shrine Opening and Closing Hours
- Best time to visit this shrine would be from 9am-4pm.
How To reach Don Bosco Shrine by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi from Cherrapunjee city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cherrapunji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherrapunji and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Don Bosco Shrine
95% of people who visit Cherrapunji include Don Bosco Shrine in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
38.8% of people start their Don Bosco Shrine visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Don Bosco Shrine
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Don Bosco Shrine
Don Bosco Shrine Map
Don Bosco Shrine Trips
Don Bosco Shrine, Cherrapunji Reviews
All QuestionsDon bosco shrine
- Skorup Kirke
- Skorup Sogns Menighedsråd
- Libraries – Fårvang Bibliotek In Fårvang
- KFUM & K I Fårvang
- Skorup Og Tvilum Sogne
- Simone Hoppe Dressage
- Tvilum Sogns Menighedsråd
- HD Camp
- Munke Bjergby Og Kirke Flinterup Sogne
- Ryttergårdens Rideskole
- Simon Nielsen Racing
- Museum Sønderjylland
- Galerie Erz
- Mjolden Sogns Menighedsråd