Ka Khoh Ramhah, Cherrapunji
About Ka Khoh Ramhah, Cherrapunji
Ka Khoh Ramhah, Cherrapunji - Address
Address: Mawsmai - Shella Road, Cherrapunjee, India
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 3.2K times in trip plans
Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Ka Khoh Ramnah is also known as Mothorp and Pillar Rock. This rock is naturally formed in an impressive shape of a huge cone. The rock is bounded by 2 smaller rocks in the same shape. The place is also popular as a picnic spot. An ideal time to visit the place is monsoon when the scenic beauty of the place gets enhanced. According to legends this rock is a fossilized cone-shaped basket that belonged to an evil spirit. However, the devilish association does not diminish the beauty of the surrounding areas. There is a water stream that flows through the rocks that becomes a waterfall when you spot it from behind. There are a number of views that you can enjoy from here:
- When the day is not cloudy, visitors can enjoy the views of the plains of Bangladesh.
- When the clouds rise from the plains and fly past the rock, the sights looks enchanting.
- Beside the rock is a viewpoint from where one can admire the lovely views.
- From the back of this giant rock, you can have a view of the winding roads of Cherrapunjee too.
Ka Khoh Ramhah Information
- The ideal time to make a visit to this place is during monsoons. This is because during monsoon when water flows in between the rocks, the beautiful sight attracts the tourists for its one glance.
How To reach Ka Khoh Ramhah by Public Transport
- Take a cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cherrapunji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherrapunji and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ka Khoh Ramhah, Cherrapunji Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Lum Sohpetbneng
- Mawlynnong Road
- La Kupar Inn
- Living Root Briedge
- Saimika Resort
- Cherrapunji Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cherrapunji
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cherrapunji
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cherrapunji
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cherrapunji
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cherrapunji
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cherrapunji