Ka Khoh Ramnah is also known as Mothorp and Pillar Rock. This rock is naturally formed in an impressive shape of a huge cone. The rock is bounded by 2 smaller rocks in the same shape. The place is also popular as a picnic spot. An ideal time to visit the place is monsoon when the scenic beauty of the place gets enhanced. According to legends this rock is a fossilized cone-shaped basket that belonged to an evil spirit. However, the devilish association does not diminish the beauty of the surrounding areas. There is a water stream that flows through the rocks that becomes a waterfall when you spot it from behind. There are a number of views that you can enjoy from here:
- When the day is not cloudy, visitors can enjoy the views of the plains of Bangladesh.
- When the clouds rise from the plains and fly past the rock, the sights looks enchanting.
- Beside the rock is a viewpoint from where one can admire the lovely views.
- From the back of this giant rock, you can have a view of the winding roads of Cherrapunjee too.
- The ideal time to make a visit to this place is during monsoons. This is because during monsoon when water flows in between the rocks, the beautiful sight attracts the tourists for its one glance.
- Take a cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cherrapunji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherrapunji and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.18% of people who visit Cherrapunji include Ka Khoh Ramhah in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
59.38% of people start their Ka Khoh Ramhah visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ka Khoh Ramhah
86.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ka Khoh Ramhah