Ka Khoh RamhahCurrently Open
- Address: Mawsmai - Shella Road, Cherrapunjee, India, Cherrapunji
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids
Ka Khoh Ramhah - Review
Ka Khoh Ramnah is also known as Mothorp and Pillar Rock. This rock is naturally formed in an impressive shape of a huge cone. The rock is bounded by 2 smaller rocks in the same shape. The place is also popular as a picnic spot. An ideal time to visit the place is monsoon when the scenic beauty of the place gets enhanced. According to legends this rock is a fossilized cone-shaped basket that belonged to an evil spirit. However, the devilish association does not diminish the beauty of the surrounding areas. There is a water stream that flows through the rocks that becomes a waterfall when you spot it from behind. There are a number of views that you can enjoy from here:
- When the day is not cloudy, visitors can enjoy the views of the plains of Bangladesh.
- When the clouds rise from the plains and fly past the rock, the sights looks enchanting.
- Beside the rock is a viewpoint from where one can admire the lovely views.
- From the back of this giant rock, you can have a view of the winding roads of Cherrapunjee too.
Ka Khoh Ramhah Information
- The ideal time to make a visit to this place is during monsoons. This is because during monsoon when water flows in between the rocks, the beautiful sight attracts the tourists for its one glance.
How To reach Ka Khoh Ramhah by Public Transport
- Take a cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cherrapunji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherrapunji and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ka Khoh Ramhah
95% of people who visit Cherrapunji include Ka Khoh Ramhah in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
25.31% of people start their Ka Khoh Ramhah visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ka Khoh Ramhah
91.04% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ka Khoh Ramhah
Ka Khoh Ramhah Map
Ka Khoh Ramhah Trips
Ka Khoh Ramhah, Cherrapunji Reviews
All QuestionsKa khoh ramhah
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames
- Saints Peter And Paul Catholic Church
- First Evangelical Free Church
- Christ Apostolic Faith Temple
- Baha'i Faith
- Cy Stephens Auditorium
- The Salt Company
- Zumwalt Station Park
- US Army Recruiting
- Chinese Evangelical Free Church Of Ames
- Clyde Williams Field
- Albrecht Christopher Asst
- Korean Christian Reformed Church