Ka Khoh Ramnah is also known as Mothorp and Pillar Rock. This rock is naturally formed in an impressive shape of a huge cone. The rock is bounded by 2 smaller rocks in the same shape. The place is also popular as a picnic spot. An ideal time to visit the place is monsoon when the scenic beauty of the place gets enhanced. According to legends this rock is a fossilized cone-shaped basket that belonged to an evil spirit. However, the devilish association does not diminish the beauty of the surrounding areas. There is a water stream that flows through the rocks that becomes a waterfall when you spot it from behind. There are a number of views that you can enjoy from here:
- When the day is not cloudy, visitors can enjoy the views of the plains of Bangladesh.
- When the clouds rise from the plains and fly past the rock, the sights looks enchanting.
- Beside the rock is a viewpoint from where one can admire the lovely views.
- From the back of this giant rock, you can have a view of the winding roads of Cherrapunjee too.
Ka Khoh Ramhah Travel Tips
- The ideal time to make a visit to this place is during monsoons. This is because during monsoon when water flows in between the rocks, the beautiful sight attracts the tourists for its one glance.
How to Reach Ka Khoh Ramhah
- Take a cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cherrapunji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherrapunji and book an accommodation of your choice.
61.63% of people who visit Cherrapunji include Ka Khoh Ramhah in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
59.38% of people start their Ka Khoh Ramhah visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ka Khoh Ramhah
86.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ka Khoh Ramhah