Kynrem Falls335 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Thangkharang, Cherrapunjee, India, Cherrapunji Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Family And Kids, Nature
Kynrem Falls is a three-tiered waterfall near Cherrapunjee, situated inside the Thangkharang Park. The spectacular Kynrem Falls is one of the highest waterfalls of Meghalaya. It can either be viewed as a long shot from the viewpoints inside Thangkharang Park or as a view from the bottom from the road that connects Cherrapunji to the Bangladesh border. With a few other smaller waterfalls flowing parallel to it, the Kynrem truly is a spectacular sight during the monsoons.
Kynrem Falls Travel Tips
- A little ahead of the falls is a view point from where one can see the three levels of the fall as well as the water flowing down under the bridge in all its grandeur.
How to Reach Kynrem Falls
- Hire a cab from Cherrapunji and then a short trek.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cherrapunji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherrapunji and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kynrem Falls Address: Thangkharang, Cherrapunjee, India, Cherrapunji
- Kynrem Falls Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kynrem Falls(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kynrem Falls: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
35.3% of people who visit Cherrapunji include Kynrem Falls in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.42% of people start their Kynrem Falls visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kynrem Falls
86.21% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kynrem Falls
People normally club together Nohkalikai Falls and Ka Khoh Ramhah while planning their visit to Kynrem Falls.