Mawkdok Dympep Valley ViewpointCurrently Open
- Address: Shillong-Cherrapunjee Highway, Cherrapunjee, India, Cherrapunji Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids, Valley
The best way to enjoy the panoramic views of the Mawkdok Dympep Valley is by standing at the Duwan Sing Syiem Bridge. Located at the very beginning of Sohra tourist circuit, this bridge that offers beautiful views has become one of the most prominent attractions of the place. The viewpoint of the Mawkdok valley has been developed by the forest department so that the tourists can enjoy and appreciate the natural beauty of the valley. However, one has to walk down a number of steps to reach the same. Most Tourists get the first view of the Mawkdok Dympep Valley, which extends right up to Cherrapunji, from this view point.
Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint Travel Tips
- One has to walk down a number of steps to reach the same.
- Getting a clear view is a matter of chance as mostly it is obscured by clouds.
How to Reach Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint
- Visitors can take a bus from Cherrapunjee bus station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Cherrapunji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherrapunji and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint Address: Shillong-Cherrapunjee Highway, Cherrapunjee, India, Cherrapunji
- Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.04% of people who visit Cherrapunji include Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
40.63% of people start their Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint
People normally club together Sa-i-mika Park and Eco Park while planning their visit to Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint.