Mawkdok Dympep Valley ViewpointCurrently Open
- Address: Shillong-Cherrapunjee Highway, Cherrapunjee, India, Cherrapunji
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids, Valley
About Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint, Cherrapunji
The best way to enjoy the panoramic views of the Mawkdok Dympep Valley is by standing at the Duwan Sing Syiem Bridge. Located at the very beginning of Sohra tourist circuit, this bridge that offers beautiful views has become one of the most prominent attractions of the place. The viewpoint of the Mawkdok valley has been developed by the forest department so that the tourists can enjoy and appreciate the natural beauty of the valley. However, one has to walk down a number of steps to reach the same. Most Tourists get the first view of the Mawkdok Dympep Valley, which extends right up to Cherrapunji, from this view point.
Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint Information
- One has to walk down a number of steps to reach the same.
- Getting a clear view is a matter of chance as mostly it is obscured by clouds.
How To reach Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint by Public Transport
- Visitors can take a bus from Cherrapunjee bus station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cherrapunji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherrapunji and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint
95% of people who visit Cherrapunji include Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
46.96% of people start their Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint
Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint Map
Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint Trips
Mawkdok Dympep Valley Viewpoint, Cherrapunji Reviews
All QuestionsMawkdok dympep valley viewpoint
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames
- Saints Peter And Paul Catholic Church
- First Evangelical Free Church
- Christ Apostolic Faith Temple
- Baha'i Faith
- Cy Stephens Auditorium
- The Salt Company
- Zumwalt Station Park
- US Army Recruiting
- Chinese Evangelical Free Church Of Ames
- Clyde Williams Field
- Albrecht Christopher Asst
- Korean Christian Reformed Church