Mawmluh Cave, Cherrapunji
About Mawmluh Cave, Cherrapunji
Mawmluh Cave, Cherrapunji - Address
Address: Half Km West Of City, Cherrapunjee, India
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.9K times in trip plans
Cave, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Mawmluh cave is one of the longest caves in Indian Sub Continent as it stretches for about 4,500 meters. Locally known as Krem Mawmluh, this cave is located at a distance of around half a kilometre to west of Cherrapunjee, and is one of the prominent tourist attractions of the destination. The entry to this cave is located at a height of 10 ft above sea level. In addition, there is a pool inside the cave, which is formed as a result of five different rivers finding their way inside the cave.
Mawmluh Cave Information
- There is a pool inside the cave, which is formed as a result of five different rivers finding their way inside the cave.
- People who are claustrophobic should avoid getting inside.
How To reach Mawmluh Cave by Public Transport
- Hire a cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Cherrapunji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Cherrapunji and book an accommodation of your choice.
Mawmluh Cave, Cherrapunji Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mawlynnong Road
- La Kupar Inn
- Living Root Briedge
- Saimika Resort
- Cherrapunji Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Cherrapunji
- What to See in 48 Hours in Cherrapunji
- What to See in 72 Hours in Cherrapunji
- How to Spend 5 Days in Cherrapunji
- How to Spend 6 Days in Cherrapunji
- How to Spend 7 Days in Cherrapunji