Chester CastleCurrently Open
- Address: The Castle, Chester CH1 2AN, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44-1244317606
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Castle, Family And Kids
Chester Castle is located in the city of Chester and overlooks the River Dee. The place is sited at the southwest corner of the area bound by the city walls. The castle has remaining parts of the medieval castle together with neoclassical buildings which were built in 1788 by Thomas Harrison. The castle can only be explored with the help of a guided tour and is one of the most famous attractions in the place to enjoy with family and friends.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chester Castle
- Access to Chester Castle is by guided tour only.
Chester Castle Hours
- Timings differ from time to time and hence can be known locally.
How to Reach Chester Castle
- Buses from o/s Ye Olde Kings Head can be taken.
- Trains can be taken from NCP Arriva Trains Chester Station East Car Park to reach the location.
- Taxis and rentals are available and go to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chester and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.95% of people who visit Chester include Chester Castle in their plan
28.21% of people start their Chester Castle visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chester Castle
69.7% of people prefer walking in order to reach Chester Castle