Events and Festivals in Chester, United Kingdom
Events and Festivals in Chester
- Christmas (25th December): Christmas is celebrated every year on the 25th December with enthusiasm in the place as it is one of the most important festivals in the city and in the country. So expect heavy fireworks and decorations all over the city. The lightings are a must see in the area as the place lights up like a star.
- New Year’s Eve: New Year’s Eve is celebrated every year in grand style and is one of the best days to be in the city of Chester. The lights, decorations and the party light this winter wonderland up and makes it a beautiful paradise for travellers and locals alive.
Trip plans for Chester
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Chester
Chester Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Chester
Save 21%City Sightseeing Chester
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Chester was founded as a “castrum” or Roman fort in the year 79 AD by the Roman Legio II Adiutrix during the reig...
Dee Valley Private Day Trip from Caernarfon with Hotel Transport New on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Spend some time exploring North East Wales on this private day trip with your professional driver-guide and travel into the V...Book Now
Save 21%City Sightseeing Chester 2 days
Duration: 2 Days
The City Sightseeing Chester Open Top Bus Tour will introduce you to the historic city of Chester as you view its old City Wa...
- Events & Festivals in Liverpool
- Events & Festivals in Manchester
- Events & Festivals in Llandudno
- Events & Festivals in Leeds
- Events & Festivals in Northampton
- Events & Festivals in Bristol
- Events & Festivals in Bath
- Events & Festivals in Cambridge
- Events & Festivals in London
- Events & Festivals in Edinburgh
- Events & Festivals in St Andrews
- Events & Festivals in Plymouth
- Events & Festivals in Southampton