How to Reach Chester
HOW TO GET TO CHESTER
- By Air: Take a Flight to Chester Airport to reach the destination.
- By Train: The city can be reached from London, Liverpool, Birkenhead and Manchester by the trains that run through each of the stations.
- By Car: Chester is in the eastern end of A55 which crosses London approximately 170 miles by road. Birmingham approximately 90 miles, Manchester 40 miles and Liverpool 15 miles.
- By Coach: Most of the coaches stop in the city of Chester and stops at the bus stop on Vicars lane.
HOW TO GET AROUND CHESTER
- By Bus: The city can be explored by bus and there are many bus stations in the city to take you to most attraction points.
- By Foot: The city is fairly small and is easily commutable on foot.
- By Private Cabs and Taxis: There are many services that offer taxis and private cabs for any place in the city.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Chester. The most preferred mode of transport in Chester is Car.
Average distance: 19.69 km Average time: 43.19 min
Car 47.06%Driving 39.38 min Overall average time for 29.42 kms 39.38 min
Bus/Trolleybus 11.76%Bus 16.5 min Waiting 7.5 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 5.63 kms 25 min
Train/Metro 5.88%Train 21 min Walking 10 min Waiting 2 min Overall average time for 14 kms 33 min
Walking 23.53%Walking 47.5 min Driving 10.75 min Overall average time for 5.54 kms 58.25 min
Bike 5.88%Bike 60 min Overall average time for 32.19 kms 60 min