J F Polo AcademyCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Swinford Stables, Nortons Lane, Great Barrow, Cheshire CH3 7JZ, United Kingdom, CH3 7JZ, Chester
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-7946424740
- Ticket Price: 110 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Sport, Family And Kids, Sports Camp, Landmarks, Community And Government, Education
They say polo is the sport of kings, but here in Chester you can enjoy the sport with a low budget as well. The JF Polo Academy is one of the best academies for playing the sport of polo. The institution offers tutorials and teaches you the sport of Polo. So take a day out and enjoy this very different experience that is sure to fill your day with excitement and loads of fun. A fun filled family place is what the place is all about.
- The prices are for an hour and group tickets cost 60 British Pounds.
- You can also choose from various packages including Polo day experience, local horse hire and pro packages.
- You can take a bus from Barrow Lane (cnr) station to the location.
- Taxis and rentals are available and go to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Chester before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chester and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.86% of people who visit Chester include J F Polo Academy in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
42.28% of people start their J F Polo Academy visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see J F Polo Academy
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting J F Polo Academy
Having never ridden a horse before beyond a fair ground carousel I was unsure what to expect. What I received was awesome. In an hour I went from unable to even go forward (thanks Loki) through to knocking about a ball with the mallet and having the confidence to do it at a canter (once, I missed but...) Would heartily recommend contacting James, who's patience and guidance shouldn't be underestimated for lessons whether you're a novice or a seasoned rider.