Chiang Mai Historical Centre6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jhaban Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-53217793
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids
The Chiang Mai Historical Centre is a renowned Museum that is housed in a spacious Lanna-style building and exhibits the city’s history in a unique and innovative way. There are a lot of wax models and interactive displays which represent the Kingdom’s traditional life, modern era of unification and trade with Bangkok and the Burmese occupation along with informative and short explanations. In the basement, you would be able to find a display of the ancient temple ruins which was discovered at the time of the building of the Chiang Mai Historical Centre.
How to Reach Chiang Mai Historical Centre
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Chiang Mai Historical Centre Address: Jhaban Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- Chiang Mai Historical Centre Contact Number: +66-53217793
- Chiang Mai Historical Centre Timing: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!