Chiang Mai Philatelic Museum3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 15 Praisanee Rd, ตำบล ช้างหม้อย Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50300, Thailand Map
- Phone: +66-53251200
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Philatelic Museum is a small Museum which urges the people to reminisce the days before the growth of the Internet when people wrote letters for their loved ones, bought stamps and visited post offices to send the letters. The Museum displays an extensive collection of stamps from Thailand and from a lot of other places. Some of them have been awarded internationally while there are also a few very rare items. The Philatelic Museum is a must-see place for all those people who love stamps or for the stamp collectors.
How to Reach Chiang Mai Philatelic Museum
- Buses Talad Warorot - Mae Kampong (Chiangmai Mass Transport), Talad Warorot – Sankhampang Hot Springs (Chiangmai Mass Transport)
- Chiang Mai Philatelic Museum Address: 15 Praisanee Rd, ตำบล ช้างหม้อย Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50300, Thailand
- Chiang Mai Philatelic Museum Contact Number: +66-53251200
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.06% of people who visit Chiang Mai include Chiang Mai Philatelic Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Chiang Mai Philatelic Museum visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chiang Mai Philatelic Museum
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Chiang Mai Philatelic Museum
People normally also visit Elephant Nature Park while planning their trip to Chiang Mai Philatelic Museum.