Elephant Nature Park4413 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 209/2 Sridom Chai Road, Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-53818754
- Tags: Park, View Point, Family And Kids
Set in a natural valley, bordered by a river, and surrounded by forested mountains is the Elephant natural park which serves as a home to rescued and rehabilitated elephants from all over the country. It is amazing to observe the daily routine of the elephants and a glimpse of rural life is worth capturing.
The park also aims to provide Rain forest restoration and cultural preservation along with protecting the endangered species.
Elephant Nature Park Travel Tips
- Guided package tours are available on the website.
- For a day out at the park, it is recommended to carry Hat, Sunscreen, Sandals/Flip Flops, Change of clothing for river bathing, towel, Shoes for walking, Camera, Bug Repeal cream.
- The ticket prices for various tours are different which include various facilities like lunch and pick-drop.
How to Reach Elephant Nature Park
- Tuk-Tuk or a rented bicycles or cars.
- Pum Thai Restaurant
- Jia Tong Heng
- Butter is Better Bakery & Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chiang Mai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chiang Mai and book an accommodation of your choice.
94.66% of people who visit Chiang Mai include Elephant Nature Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
75.22% of people start their Elephant Nature Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Elephant Nature Park
90.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Elephant Nature Park
Elephant Nature Park Reviews & Ratings
Are there lockers to keep belongings while with the elephantsAnswer Report Abuse
They allow carry-on luggage but the official website does not mention anything about the lockers. It would be better to call the staff of Elephant Nature Park on 66 53 272 855 to get the exact details.Report Abuse
coming in March. do you guarantee no animal abuse with prods? what types of packages for visits are offered and by whomAnswer Report Abuse
At Elephant Nature Park, one does not ride the elephants but clean and wash them and play with them. It is all about animal caressing and includes no kind of animal abuse. You can book a full day tour package that will range from 2500 THB to 6000 THB depending upon what all you want. You can avail these from the Elephant Nature Park booking office or the local tour operators.Report Abuse