Chiba City Museum Of Art751 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3-10-8 Chuo, Chuo-ku, Chiba 260-0013, Chiba Prefecture, Japan Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-432212311
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Library, Museums, Educational Site, Family And Kids
The Chiba City Museum of Art (CCMA) is well known for its variegated exhibitions and characteristic collections. The museum focuses on artwork falling within the three categories: Artwork connected with the Boso Region, Japanese painting and woodblocks from the Edo period on and Contemporary artwork. A popular exhibition of the museum is the Ukiyoe collection. With the museum, you will also find a public library, a museum shop and a restaurant.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chiba City Museum Of Art
- Admission fees are different for each exhibition.
- Elementary and junior high school students, high school students: Entry is free for all exhibitions.
- People with disabilities and their caregivers: Entry is free for all exhibitions.
How to Reach Chiba City Museum Of Art
- JR Chiba Station
- Chuo San-chome bus Stop
- Yoshikawa Koen monorail station
- Restaurant Pumpkin Wine
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Chiba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Chiba and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Chiba City Museum Of Art Address: 3-10-8 Chuo, Chuo-ku, Chiba 260-0013, Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Chiba City Museum Of Art Contact Number: +81-432212311
- Chiba City Museum Of Art Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Chiba City Museum Of Art: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
83.54% of people who visit Chiba include Chiba City Museum Of Art in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.94% of people start their Chiba City Museum Of Art visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chiba City Museum Of Art
93.46% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chiba City Museum Of Art
People normally club together Chiba Park and Chiba Castle Ruins while planning their visit to Chiba City Museum Of Art.